Thursday, March 31, 2016

Acting

    As I stated in my last blog post I will now be talking about acting.I researched some things that I think will help me be comfortable on camera and portray my character well. One of the tips is to relax and just take a deep breath. I read that It helps a lot of people to tense up their entire body and keep it that way for a few seconds. Then, just relax all your muscles. "Box breathing" is also Another method you can use. You Breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, and then breathe out for 4 seconds. The overall effect will calm you down.
    Another thing I can work on while on camera is to think about the little things my character would do such as picking at his finger nails or tapping his foot to show that he is nervous to be in public. Another thing I need to do when playing Daniel is to talk like him. Even if he doesn't have an accent you still need to consider their age, social status, beliefs, ect.
    Two of my other group members Felipe and Agustina also both have experience with acting so they can always give me some pointers too while we are filming. Acting will be a key role in establishing the tone and genre right from the start.
"How to Act." (with Pictures). Web. 02 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment