Thursday, March 24, 2016

I am the chosen one


    Today our group discussed what we would like our main character to look like. We decided that we wanted the kid to look like a young Jason Bateman. Jokingly I stated that it should be me because people have told me i look like him in the past. To my surprise my fellow group members were fine with the idea. 

     We decided that I would just be how I normally am but just dressed in dark clothes to try to set the mood. Our main character Daniel will be very distant from everyone and somewhat of a loner. Obviously, with his mental condition it isn't the easiest thing for him to make friends. Daniel doesn't know what his issue is yet and that's why he is at the doctors office. Daniel has flashes of memories but he can't seem to place them. I think this character will be pretty easy for me to portray and I'm excited to be the main subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment