Thursday, April 7, 2016

Editing Time :)

   Our group has started editing and everything is coming out just like we imagined it would. Or i guess how I imagined because I'm the only one that hasn't seen any of the shots because I was on camera the whole time. The forest scene has definitely been the hardest to edit for a couple reasons. The first is because it is a very fast paced scene with  many many shots.The scene is very hectic and intense so we will also need to add some fast yet creepy music too it.
     The second reason is because of our final shot in the forest where Daniel's parents disappear when the camera trucks to the right behind Daniel's head. This is hard to edit because I moved a little further down from the first shot to the second and even though it was only a slight move it is enough to notice from one shot to the other. To fix this we will have to just use one of the shots but when the shot moves over to my right shoulder we will have to mask that whole part of the image so my "parents" don't show up. 
     These have really been the only problems we've had while editing but I'm sure we will work through it and it will look great. Im really happy with how our film opening is progressing everyday and I honestly can't wait to see the final product (which will be my next blog post). Till next time!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment