Saturday, April 2, 2016

Daniel Trama

One of the most important thing to do while making a film is establishing the main characters background, and that's what we decided to do. His name is Daniel Trama and he is 19 years old and currently attending college. In mystery films, the main character usually has some sort of important issue or is attempting to solve a crime or mystery. So, I think of it as one type of mystery movie being from the detective point of view and the other from the victims. Mystery movies don't have to involve a crime, rather just a series of events that the viewer doesn't understand and needs to be tied together. 
   Our main characters as I stated in previous blogs has PTSD and experiences strong hallucinations of him being in places he really isn't. I will need to be wearing very dark clothing and wear makeup to show bags under my eyes (or actually stay up for two days straight.....just kidding) to show the dark and creepy feeling.
    It is important for me and my group to further expand Daniels image to help establish the tone of the scenes to draw our viewer in. In my next post I will be talking about acting and hopefully research some tips to help me portray such a complex character.

No comments:

Post a Comment